Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Works to be completed

I committed to going knitting with an old friend tonight. I am not entirely smitten with the idea. I love to go out knitting with people, because it gets me out of the house, away from distractions and I really do focus on knitting. However, tonight for various reasons, i'm in a bad mood and well... it's best left unsaid. (Also, its Tuesday and TBS has an office marathon and I’d rather be watching Ed Helms).

I wanted to post quick list of to-do items. I’m hoping that being putting this out here; I will keep myself honest and finish up. All four of these are started and I really want to put them behind me:



  1. Knit-Picks Karin Tote: The bag is done & blocked. I just need to re-knit the straps. I can have the whole thing finished in a day including blocking the straps and sewing time.


  2. Darling Daughter's Ruched Tee: This is knit, just needs an attached i-cord (which I did and ripped out) and to be blocked.


  3. Darling Daughter's striped cardigan: This is my project for tonight. The pattern sucks, I had to frog about two dozen rows due to an error, if I make notes & re-knit that portion this afternoon, I should get the main body finished up tonight since once i'm past the shoulders it becomes a straightforward knit.


  4. Koigu Cowl: After first breaking a needle in a car door. (DOH!) Then misplacing the pattern for three weeks, I'm finally back on track. Just need the time and ambition.

    I’m determined to update the finished status on at least 1 of these projects within the next week. In between Easter crafts with the child. Keep me honest and call me out if I don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment